1. Who we are
2. What information we collect and how (What personally identifiable information do we collect?)
We collect information on our website users in several ways, including through cookies and emails sent to us via our website. Our information collection includes the following:
1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, email address, telephone number etc. If you send us email messages, you will automatically provide us with your e-mail address, as well as any other personally identifiable information you include in the text of your message.
2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website. We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the IP address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they access our website, the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this type of information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make our website more useful.
3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
3. What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1) We use personal information to provide you with the services you have requested. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, we may periodically contact you about our services. We may in certain cases use your email address to send you information on our products and services. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt out of receiving future marketing emails.
2) We may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour (for example, by analysing the website usage data gathered passively from all users) in order to measure interest in the various areas of our website. These analyses assist us in improvements to our site and services.We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
3) Do we share the information we collect? No, the information we collect is used solely by us.
4. Your rights
1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by simply emailing us or writing to us using the details on the contact page.
2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Those third parties have their own information collection practices. We are not responsible for their information collection practices or for the content of their sites. We encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all websites, including those websites which can be accessed from this site.